Thursday, June 11, 2009

THINGS ARE GROWING!

At last the time of year when rain and sunshine helps to get everything outside turning green and growing. This also makes it better to get out and exercise those limbs and muscles. If any question on how much and what type of exercise, the Arthritis Foundation can provide some information to help you. Listen to you body on what you can actually do and should not do. I try to make the best use of my time during the summer to get some sunshine and exercise (Golf, yard work, walking) are some of things that I am looking forward to.

It has been very rewarding to me over the past few months to listen to people talk in an upbeat and positive way about how they are handling their arthritis. We are having a picnic for all the great volunteers that help us in the office and at all of our events on Wednesday June 24th. I and the staff look forward to this time to say thanks and visit with everyone that can share this time with us.

No comments: