Thursday, February 26, 2009

Warmer Weather

I am in great anticipation for the warmer weather to come in the few months. Being able to get outside more often to collect the sun’s rays will be a welcome feeling. Moving the arms and legs in walking, running, biking, tennis, golf (my favorite) and any other excuse to be outside will help to keep the effects of Arthritis at bay.

Our two Cocker Spaniels, at least one has Arthritis, is also chomping at the bit, per say to walk around and smell all that the outdoors has to offer. The upcoming “Arthritis Walk” events are a nice committed way to show support to all that have Arthritis. Please join me at a walk (Arthritis Foundation signature event) this spring. I am lucky so far not to have any major issues that restrict my activities.

During this time of being careful of how we all spend our money, look at all the parks and paths that we have available to us that provide a variety of things to do at no cost. Yea, I do like some of the cheaper entertainment options and save my money for other important treats.

No comments: